Funding support for development and validation of Hybrid-Maize came from:
- Agricultural Research Division, Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Nebraska
- Phosphate and Potash Institute
- IMC Global through the Foundation for Agronomic Research
- Fluid Fertilizer Foundation
- Nebraska Corn Board
- Consortium for Agricultural Soil Mitigation of Greenhouse Gases (CASMGS) funded by USDA-CSREES.
We also thank the High Plains Regional Climate Center of the University of Nebraska for providing the historical weather data included with the Hybrid-Maize model.